Tuesday, September 21, 2010

September Birthdays

Curtis and I both have birthdays in September, and this has just been a really great month!

My birthday is on the 7th, and this year Curtis and Hayden took a day trip to Atlanta with Chris and Will to see a NASCAR race. So I started my birthday weekend with a day completely to myself. I got a prenatal massage, picked up a Pumpkin Spice Latte on my way out and snuck it into the dollar movie to see Eclipse. All by myself. It was glorious! It's been a long time since I had a day like that, and it was much needed!
The next night we had a small get together on the patio at Cocina Superior. Great times! Great Birthday!

27 Weeks Celebrating my 27th Birthday



Ella showing off her twirly dress


Hayden and Brannon (One of my dearest friends from College who now lives and teaches in Arkansas - we miss him dearly!)


We also made it to a Labor Day Festival that weekend. It was hot, but we had fun! Curtis even won a cake at the cake walk!

Hayden was not a fan of the "Jazzercize" Demonstration




And Curtis' birthday was this past weekend on the 17th! We celebrated with a family cookout at Crystal's house on Friday, and then he had a guy's night on Saturday night. He had a lot to celebrate this year. His career is going phenomenal, family life is great, and everything just seems to be following a really great path these days. We feel very overwhelmingly blessed and thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment