Friday, December 24, 2010

Time to catch up!

It's hard to believe that little Garrett is 5 weeks old today. We are relishing in his baby-ness, because we know it will all be over too soon!! Hayden just loves him... he told me a couple of weeks ago "Mom, I could just stare at the baby all day long." How sweet is that? Garrett loves staring at big brother too... he is always rubbernecking trying to find him when Hayden starts talking.
I have realized what a full time job feeding the baby can be. He is exclusively breastfed, and I feel like I am on the couch all. the. time. When he was about 1.5 weeks old, I decided to start watching "Desperate Housewives" when I was feeding. I started with episode 1, season 1 and as of last night, I was completely caught up to the current season (season 7.) Each season has over 20 episodes, lasting 45 minutes each. So, that is approximately 102 hours spent feeding on the couch over a period of 3. 5 weeks. INSANE!!
Now I am going to try to catch up with pictures!!

These are a few from the first week home:
These are some taken by Curtis! We did a little photo shoot at home when he was 1 week old:


Some more random ones from the past couple of weeks:

We had a photo shoot with the legendary Stephanie Fisher at 2 weeks of age... here are the "sneak peeks" we have gotten so far! AMAZING!:

Hayden on the left, Garrett on the right :)

I am horribly outnumbered in this house!

Can't forget about this guy! The best big bro around:


1 comment:

  1. Your nursing/Desperate Housewives situation is oh so familiar.....MH is exclusively on breastmilk,so even though she now sleeps through the night, I still get up and pump every 4 hours. I pump and watch DVR'd Real Housewives of Atlanta and Beverly Hills...it's my only alone time!!! Baby Garrett is adorable! Congrats again!
    Cara

    ReplyDelete