Monday, March 7, 2011

Hayden says the darndest things....


::Upon opening his Happy Meal at the McDonald's Drive Thru::
H: "Mom! This is NOT a Happy Meal. This is a SAD Meal!"
Me: "What? Why?"
H: --Quickly pulls the toy out of the box-- "Because they gave me a GIRL toy! The man that did that should go to jail."


::After a long morning of playing::
--Wipes his brow-- "Whew! I'm exalted!"


::Upon spotting an RV on the interstate::
H: "What's that?"
Me: "That's an RV. It's like a house that you can drive. It has a kitchen and a bed and a tv in there!"
H: "Wow! When can we have an RV?"
Me: "When we have lots of money."
H: "Well, who gets us money?"
Me: "We get money by working. Dad works hard and that is how he gets money."
H: --Shakes his head in disbelief-- "I gotta tell Dad about this."


::Leaving the house to go to Momma T's so I could get a massage::
H: --Talking to Brian, the yard guy-- "Well, I gotta go to my grandma's now because my mom needs to be rubbed."

No comments:

Post a Comment