Friday, February 3, 2012

The busiest Christmas ever


In true Lindsay fashion, I am *again* one month behind on updating the blog. What can I say? It seriously took me the entire month of January to recover from the Christmas season. After we returned from Aruba, I immediately had to get in gear for Garrett's birthday party, which was quickly followed by Thanksgiving which marked the day that we had something on the calendar for every SINGLE day until December 31st. Between the umpteen thousand Christmas parties, get togethers and school functions there wasn't much time left for....well... anything. Don't get me wrong! It was a wonderful month! It was just very exhausting. But I am so thankful to have people that care about us and want to spend time with us, as I know there are people who aren't so lucky. We are very blessed and it is so humbling. I wish I could document every moment of the month, but I will just have to settle on "It was great!"










-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment