Sunday, June 13, 2010

First Entry

Ok - NO. I am not that out of touch with reality that I am just learning about blogging. There are several reasons I haven't started a blog before now, mainly being I never thought our lives were interesting enough to document for other people to read. It recently dawned on me, however, that I need to document it for ME to read. Down the road. What a wonderful (and organized - a big plus for me!) way to keep track of what goes on in this humble life of ours. I have to finally accept the fact that my scrapbooking dreams are just that - dreams. Lets face it... Hayden is four years old now and I only have six pages from his first year book finished. Maybe that can be a hobby I pick back up when my kids are grown, but for now, life is happening fast, and I don't want to forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment