Friday, June 25, 2010

Hayden Starts (Pre) Pre-School

Hayden started (pre) preschool last week. I word it that way because this is just the summer program... 4K officially starts in the Fall, but it will be at this school! He has gone to Mother's Day Out one day a week since he was 15 months old, but this still a big jump for us! It was more emotional for me than I had anticipated... I guess it is because this is where he will go to 4K, and unless there is some unforeseen miracle in our near future and we get our house on the market, sold and move into another school system before next Fall, he will also go to 5K there. For the summer, he is in 2 days a week, and loving it so far! He has come home with art projects every day, and he is apparently learning a lot. They must have covered "rhyming words" this week, because earlier today, I asked Hayden to hand me a hoop (a piece from my embroidery machine), and he replied with "Ok... hoop rhymes with poop!" Hmm... sure does.

First Day

No comments:

Post a Comment