Monday, June 14, 2010

Hayden Highlights

Hayden is HILARIOUS. He says the funniest things all of the time. He keeps Curtis and I in stitches all of the time. I usually put his hilarious happenings on facebook, but facebook doesn't keep an archive of them (that I know of?). So I am pulling some of my favorites from the past few months to list here and keep forever:

April 30

Lindsay Williams is at the mcdonalds play place with Hayden and he totally just walked up to a man eating a burger and asked if he could have his pickles. OMG.


May 15

Lindsay Williams Thank you Hayden for constantly reminding me that my belly is getting HUUUUUUGE. Just wait buddy, you ain't seen nothin' yet.


May 20

Lindsay Williams Ok... so I was just at the park with Hayden and he and this other little boy were chasing each other around and laughing. And then Hayden shook his butt at the other boy and said "Neener neener neener!" OMG! Are kids just born knowing how to do this stuff??


May 23

Lindsay Williams H: "Mom, is dad your wife?" Me: "No, he's my husband. The girl is the wife and the boy is the husband." H: "Oh so I'm a husband? I'm a boy and I'm four." Me: "No, you wont be a husband until you're married." H: "Well when can I be your wife?" ...... just not sure he is getting the concept...


May 27

Lindsay Williams Hayden has been waking up at 4:03 on the dot every morning for the past week. Last night I decided to do a little investigation and sleep in his room to see what could be causing it. Apparently his "Pooh knows your name" doll has gotten a little mis-programed, because at precisely 4:03 am, it shouted: "Hayden LOVES Macaroni & Cheese!" Haha. Problem solved.


No comments:

Post a Comment