Friday, June 25, 2010

Oh the "joys" of pregnancy!

So, this pregnancy has been no picnic. Carrying Hayden was a much more fun and enjoyable experience! Don't get me wrong, it is all worth it, but I have been pretty sick with this one, and the thought of most food (still) makes me dry heave! I have had some pretty strange cravings... in the beginning I wanted hot (and I mean HOT) sauce and pork skins, and just over the past few weeks, I haven't been able to get enough beef jerky and Salt & Vinegar chips. Pretty much everything has been different this time around, but I am still pretty sure it is a another boy! I am just SO ready to find out... Just 6 more days and we should know!! If it is a girl, her name will be Hollis Adele. For a boy... well... not sure yet. I kinda like the names Garrett and Harrison... but no definites yet! But I have a LOT of monogramming to do so we will have to pick something soon!

10 Weeks

Both of these pictures were taken by my sweet friend Elizabeth Ann. Check out her website at http://www.facebook.com/#!/eakphotography?ref=ts.

13 Weeks

16 Weeks

I started showing MUCH faster this time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment